Little bit more about us and what would you work on
Kompare.hr is currently serving more than 100.000 customers annually. We work with 13 insurance companies and all telecoms. 100+ agents work from home or in our offices in Rijeka, Zagreb and Osijek. Our engineering team of 8 is located all around Croatia, from Istria to Slavonia and Dalmatia – so yes, real work from anywhere, and no, we will not have back-to-office initiatives.
Kompare started in 2012, and it has been bootstrapped until 2022 when substantial investment form Invera Equity partners has been received. With this investment, and with all of the experience, knowledge and market opportunities, we are expecting significant growth in the following years.
Our web is a sales lead generator and direct sales channel. Our sales agents work on an internally developed CRM supported by a state-of-art task management engine. We have direct integrations with 8 insurance companies and a number of public institutions.
Deployment is fully automated across our own infrastructure using CircleCI, AWS, Docker and Kubernetes.
Qualifications & Experience
- In-depth knowledge of NoSQL databases, particularly MongoDB, and experience in integrating them with Node.js applications
- Experience with React (familiarity with state managers like Redux is a plus)
- Solid HTML and CSS skills
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- Experience with test frameworks for writing unit tests and conducting integration testing.
- Proficient in version control systems, preferably Git or similar tools, and familiarity with Git workflows.
- Experience in designing and implementing GraphQL APIs
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a distributed system.
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality code on time and meeting project deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- designing, developing, and maintaining robust, scalable, and high-performance applications integrated with databases and external services
- developing services and APIs using Node.js and similar frameworks to handle business logic, data processing, and integrations
- defining tasks and providing time estimates
- writing clean, maintainable code and testing it
- proactively communicating with other team members and project stakeholders
- conducting code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards, best practices, and architectural guidelines.
- Identifying and implementing optimizations to improve the performance and efficiency of the application, including code refactoring, caching strategies, and query optimization.
- creating and maintaining technical documentation
- keeping up with technology trends
What do we offer
- Netto salary: starting from 2.000 EUR
- Full remote work – we do have offices in Rijeka, Zagreb and Osijek, and there is space for you if you prefer it
- Flexible working hours – agile ceremonies to be held in some “normal” times
- Sponsored health checks
- Educational/ conference budget
- MAC, or PC, whatever you prefer
Sounds interesting? Here’s the next step: send the CV and/or all other questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can read more about the processing of personal data here.